Shop for Plans
Plans through your employer
- Learn about the medical, dental, pharmacy, behavioral, and voluntary benefits your employer may offer.
- Explore coverage through work
- How to Buy Health Insurance
- Types of Dental Insurance
- Open Enrollment vs. Special Enrollment
- See all topics
Looking for Medicare coverage?
- Shop for Medicare plans
Shop for Plans
Shop for Plans
Cigna Healthcare Individual and Family Plan Benefits
Why choose Cigna Healthcare? Whether you want personalized health care support or lower costs, we provide you with access to the expertise and care you need, when you need it.
See if plans are available in your state. See availability
Shop and compare Medical plans
Our health insurance plans and programs give you affordable, quality care options that fit every budget.
$0 Product Features and Additional Copay Savings
Cigna HealthcareSM* customers can access flexible plan features that make health care more affordable. Choose from plans that offer:
- $0 preventive care across all plans1
- $0 copay plans for routine PCP visits, generic drugs, and virtual care2
- Many generic prescription drugs priced at $0 for most plans3
- $0 deductible plans2
- Cigna Take Control Rewards® program which allows you to earn points redeemable for a Reloadable Reward Card, which could be used toward health care costs10
- Cigna Healthy Rewards® Program that can provide discounts on the products and programs you use every day11
Assistance for Those with Diabetes
If you have diabetes, lower your out-of-pocket costs by 40% or more.4 Benefits include:
- Maximum of $25 for a 30-day supply or $75 for a 90-day supply of insulin and some medications for type 2 diabetes4
- $0 for diabetes supplies on the Cigna Healthcare drug list5
- $0 for diabetes management training
- $0 for select labs/exams6
- $0 on insulin and select diabetes medications, equipment, and additional supplies with the Enhanced Diabetes Care plans7
24/7 Virtual Care
It’s hard to find time to take care of yourself and your family members. That’s why Cigna Healthcare plans give you access to 24/7 medical and behavioral health virtual care.8
Whether it’s late at night and your preferred doctor or therapist isn’t available, or you can’t schedule appointments because of work or family obligations, you can:
- Access care from anywhere via video or phone
- Get $0 dedicated virtual urgent care 24/7/365 (even at night, on weekends, or holidays)8
- Schedule a behavioral health virtual care appointment online in minutes
- Connect with quality board-certified doctors and pediatricians as well as licensed counselors and psychiatrists
- Have a prescription sent directly to your local pharmacy, if appropriate
Medical Virtual Care
Board-certified doctors and pediatricians can diagnose and treat, as well as prescribe most medications for, minor medical conditions, such as:
- Cold and flu
- Insect bites
- Joint aches
- Pink eye
- Respiratory infections
- Sinus infections
- Skin infections
- Sore throats
- Urinary tract infections
Behavioral Health Virtual Care
Licensed counselors and psychiatrists can diagnose and treat, as well as prescribe most medications for, nonemergency behavioral/mental health conditions, such as:
- Bipolar disorders
- Child/adolescent issues
- Eating disorders
- Men’s issues
- Panic disorders
- Postpartum depression
- Women’s issues
Guided Customer Care
Cigna Healthcare provides all our customers the support they need to effectively navigate the world of health care.
We also understand that sometimes you may have a concern that requires additional attention. For challenging situations that require more time, energy, and expert assistance, Cigna Healthcare customers can access the following programs.
My Personal Champion®
If you have severe health circumstances or highly complex, specialized conditions, Cigna Healthcare realizes you need dedicated support. That's why we offer the My Personal Champion program—at no additional cost—for individuals faced with challenging situations that require more time, energy, and expert assistance. A personal champion’s role may alternate between advocate, coordinator, researcher, and teacher to accomplish the key objectives of the customized plan, including:
- Educating individuals about their health benefits, using network health care professionals and various options available to them
- Overseeing application of benefits
- Reviewing claim payments
- Engaging clinical support like nurses or coaches
- Identifying local resources, including possible financial assistance or appropriate health care services
Therapeutic Resource Centers
Get direct access to specialty pharmacists for expert guidance on your medications, potential drug interactions, and condition-specific counsel including:
- Help understanding a medication and why it was prescribed
- Support on finding lower-cost alternatives
- Information on why it’s important to stick with treatment
- Possible side effects and how to identify and manage them
Personalized Digital Tools
The myCigna® website and app is your comprehensive and personalized health management portal.9
Our online experience can help you identify the right providers, care settings, and health improvement programs that can result in a healthier you. Here are some ways you can use our online tools:
- Find care and costs with a simple search for in-network providers, cost estimates, and more**
- Get verified reviews from other patients to help you find the provider or facility that’s right for you
- Scan your personalized dashboard to find the information that matters most to you, including how to update or change your primary care provider
- Access your ID card and easily view, print, or send
- Get customized alerts, notifications, and other messages based on intelligent technology and data
- Receive the human touch through health coaching, specialized support, and cost-saving guidance
- Connect with virtual care for a convenient, cost-effective provider visit via phone or video chat
- Access coverage details with one convenient view of your plan information
- Feel secure knowing your health information is protected with an added layer of security
Rewards and Discounts
Make the most of your health plan with programs designed to help you earn up to $325 in rewards and save money.
Take Control Rewards
Watch informative videos, read helpful information, and complete other simple activities to earn reward points. Redeem points for a Reloadable Reward Card which could be used toward health care costs.10
Choose from a variety of Marketplace rewards including:
Roku® Express Streaming Player
Fitbit® – Charge 4 Activity Tracker
COSTCO® 1-year Membership Certificate
Healthy Rewards Discount Program
Get discounts on the products and programs you use every day.11 Cigna Healthcare customers can access discounts to products and services via myCigna.com, including:
- Gym and virtual fitness memberships, apps, and devices
- Vision care, LASIK surgery, and eyeglass discounts
- Alternative medicine, including acupuncture, chiropractic care, podiatry, physical therapy, and massage therapy
- Meal delivery
- Hearing exams and aids
- And more!
24/7/365 Customer Service
We are here for you when you need us the most.
Have questions about your plan or claims? Contact us by phone anytime. Translation services are available in 150 languages. You can also access myCigna.com and the myCigna app to see your plan details and review transactions on your schedule.
* Plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company or its affiliates: For Arizona residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc. For Georgia residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc. For Illinois residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc. For North Carolina residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc. For South Carolina residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc. For Texas residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc. In Utah, products and services provided by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), (Bloomfield, CT).
**Just because a health care provider is listed in the directory doesn't mean that your health plan will cover all services. Look at your official plan documents, or call the number listed on your ID card, for information about the services your plan covers.
1 Availability of $0 preventive care (no cost share) by plan may vary. Includes eligible in-network preventive care services. Some preventive care services may not be covered, including most immunizations for travel. Reference plan documents for a list of covered and non-covered preventive care services.
2 $0 deductible and $0 copay are available on select Cigna Healthcare individual and family health care plans. Reference plan documents for more information.
3 Health benefit plans may be different, but in general to be eligible for coverage a drug must be approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), prescribed by a health care professional, purchased from a licensed pharmacy and be medically necessary. If your plan provides coverage for certain prescription drugs with no cost-share, you have to use an in-network pharmacy to fill the prescription. If you use a pharmacy that does not participate in your plan’s network, your prescription may not be covered or reimbursement may be limited by your plan’s copayment, coinsurance or deductible requirements. Look at your plan documents for more information about your plan’s prescription drug coverage.
4 Discounts available with the Cigna Healthcare Patient Assurance Program. $25 is the maximum out-of-pocket cost for a 30-day supply of covered, eligible insulin. Customers in HSA plans will need to meet their deductible prior to receiving any of the $0 diabetes benefits mentioned.
5 Supplies include infusion pump maintenance, infusion sets, and skin preparation supplies.
6 Refer to plan documents for a description of equipment, supplies, and select tests and services that are covered through these plans. Enhanced Diabetes Care plans not available in all states.
7 Includes Dexcom G6 Receiver and Dexcom G6 Sensor and Transmitter, Dexcom G7 Receiver and Dexcom G7 Sensor, FreeStyle Libre 10 Day Reader and Libre 10 Day Sensor, FreeStyle Libre 14 Day Reader and FreeStyle Libre 14 Day Sensor, FreeStyle Libre 2 Reader and FreeStyle Libre 2 Sensor, OneTouch Ultra2 Glucose Meter, OneTouch Verio Flex Meter, OneTouch Verio Reflect Meter.
8 $0 virtual care (no cost share) for eligible preventive care and Dedicated Virtual Urgent Care for minor acute medical conditions. Not available for all plans. HSA plans and non-minor acute medical care may apply a copay, coinsurance or deductible. Cigna Healthcare provides access to Dedicated Virtual Care through a national telehealth provider, MDLive® located on myCigna, as part of your health plan. Providers are solely responsible for any treatment provided to their patients. Video chat may not be available in all areas or with all providers. Virtual care does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Refer to plan documents for complete description of virtual care services and costs, including other telehealth/telemedicine benefits. For IL customers a primary care provider referral may be required for specialist virtual visits.
9 The downloading and use of the myCigna Mobile App is subject to the terms and conditions of the App and the online store from which it is downloaded. Standard mobile phone carrier and data usage charges apply.
10 The Cigna Take Control Rewards® program is available in all states to all primary subscribers who are active Cigna Healthcare medical Individual and Family Plan policy-holders and who are 18 years of age or older. All rewards may be considered taxable income. Contact your personal tax advisor for details. Program participation along with reward redemption is dependent on qualifying premiums being current and fully paid.
11 Healthy Rewards® programs are NOT insurance. Rather, these programs give a discount on the cost of certain goods and services. The customer must pay the entire discounted cost. Some Healthy Rewards programs are not available in all states, and programs may be discontinued at any time. Participating providers are solely responsible for their goods and services.
Product availability may vary by location and plan type and is subject to change. All group health insurance policies and health benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For costs and details of coverage, review your plan documents or contact a Cigna Healthcare representative.
Cigna Healthcare products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of The Cigna Group, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc., and Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc. In Utah, products and services provided by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), (Bloomfield, CT).
States with Plan Availability for 2024
Plans available in AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MS, NC, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, and VA. View county listings by state [PDF]
For available plans in all other areas, call us at
I want to...
Secure Member Sites
The Cigna Group Information
Product availability may vary by location and plan type and is subject to change. All health insurance policies and health benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For costs and details of coverage, review your plan documents or contact a Cigna Healthcare representative.
All Cigna Healthcare products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of The Cigna Group Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc. and Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc. Group health insurance and health benefit plans are insured or administered by CHLIC, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CGLIC), or their affiliates (see a listing of the legal entities that insure or administer group HMO, dental HMO, and other products or services in your state). Accidental Injury, Critical Illness, and Hospital Care plans or insurance policies are distributed exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of The Cigna Group Corporation, are administered by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, and are insured by either (i) Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (Bloomfield, CT); (ii) Life Insurance Company of North America (“LINA”) (Philadelphia, PA); or (iii) New York Life Group Insurance Company of NY (“NYLGICNY”) (New York, NY), formerly known as Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. The Cigna Healthcare name, logo, and other Cigna Healthcare marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc. LINA and NYLGICNY are not affiliates of The Cigna Group.