Shop for Plans
Plans through your employer
- Learn about the medical, dental, pharmacy, behavioral, and voluntary benefits your employer may offer.
- Explore coverage through work
- How to Buy Health Insurance
- Types of Dental Insurance
- Open Enrollment vs. Special Enrollment
- See all topics
Looking for Medicare coverage?
- Shop for Medicare plans
Shop for Plans
Shop for Plans
Health Insurance Plans in Pennsylvania
Shopping for coverage on your own? Open Enrollment for 2024 plans has ended. If you've had a qualifying life event you could still be eligible to get a plan during Special Enrollment.
See if plans are available in your state. See availability
Don't qualify to buy a plan during Special Enrollment?Open Enrollment for 2025 starts Nov. 1, 2024. You can come back and shop our plan offerings at that time.
Special Enrollment for 2024 Health Insurance Plans
Open Enrollment for 2024 has ended, but you may qualify for enrollment during a Special Enrollment Period. If you want to shop for a plan now, call us at
How Cigna Healthcare supports our customers
Our quality plan options, personalized health care support, and low costs provide you with access to the expertise and care you need, when you need it.
With $0 dedicated virtual urgent care,1 $0 preventive care visits,2 $3 or less for generic prescription drugs for most plans, and access to our Patient Assurance Program,3 the plans and programs at Cigna HealthcareSM* make it easy for you to get affordable, quality care.
24/7 Virtual Care
Guided Customer Care
Get help from personalized health coaches to manage specific conditions like diabetes. My Personal Champion® can assist you with navigating the health care system during a critical situation. Or, speak to specialty pharmacists at our Therapeutic Resource Centers.
Personalized Digital Tools
The myCigna® website and mobile app4 help you find quality in-network providers, order and refill prescriptions, pay claims, and more. You also get data-driven customized alerts for health coaching, specialized care, and cost savings.
Rewards and Discounts
Customers over 18 can earn up to $325 in points that can be redeemed for a debit card or merchandise through our Cigna Take Control Rewards® program.5 Enjoy additional benefits with our Cigna Healthy Rewards® discount program.6
24/7/365 Customer Service
Have a question about your plan? Need help finding an in-network doctor? With Cigna Healthcare, you can call any time for help with using your plan or navigating your benefits. Plus, if you have a health question, you can speak to a licensed clinician 24 hours a day.
Marketplace plan levels and features
This plan is a good fit for people who:
Want to keep premiums low or don’t plan on seeing a doctor often.
Have families and/or see doctors regularly for illnesses and accidents.
See their doctors frequently and take multiple prescription medications.
Premium tax credits
Premium tax credits and cost sharing reductions
Premium tax credits
How much do these plans cost?
The amount you pay monthly for your coverage (also called your premium) will vary depending on where you live, the size of your household, your income, and other factors.
Learn more about health care subsidies
Plan Documents by State
Find lists of plans available to you and state-specific plan documents—including Summaries of Benefits and Coverage, Outlines of Coverage, and Policy/Service Agreements—to get more information on your medical and dental coverage.
Looking for plans through your employer?
This page features plans you can buy for yourself and your family. If you are looking for plans you might get through your employer, we can help get you there.
* Plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company or its affiliates: For Arizona residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc. For Georgia residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc. For Illinois residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc. For North Carolina residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc. For South Carolina residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc. For Texas residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc. In Utah, all products and services are provided by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (Bloomfield, CT).
1 $0 virtual care (no cost share) for eligible preventive care and Dedicated Virtual Urgent Care for minor acute medical conditions. Not available for all plans. HSA plans and non-minor acute medical care may apply a copay, coinsurance or deductible. Cigna Healthcare provides access to Dedicated Virtual Care through a national telehealth provider, MDLive® located on myCigna, as part of your health plan. Providers are solely responsible for any treatment provided to their patients.
2 Availability of $0 preventive care (no cost share) by plan may vary. Includes eligible in-network preventive care services. Some preventive care services may not be covered, including most immunizations for travel. Reference plan documents for a list of covered and non-covered preventive care services.
3 Health benefit plans may be different, but in general to be eligible for coverage a drug must be approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), prescribed by a health care professional, purchased from a licensed pharmacy, and be medically necessary. If your plan provides coverage for certain prescription drugs with no cost-share, you may have to use an in-network pharmacy to fill the prescription. If you use a pharmacy that does not participate in your plan’s network, your prescription may not be covered or reimbursement may be limited by your plan’s copayment, coinsurance, or deductible requirements. Look at your plan documents for more information about your plan’s prescription drug coverage. Discounts available with the Cigna Healthcare Patient Assurance Program. $25 is the maximum out-of-pocket cost for a 30-day supply.
4 The downloading and use of the myCigna Mobile App is subject to the terms and conditions of the App and the online store from which it is downloaded. Standard mobile phone carrier and data usage charges apply.
5 The Cigna Healthcare Take Control Rewards Program is available in all states to all primary subscribers that are active Cigna Healthcare medical Individual and Family Plan policy holders and who are 18 years of age or older. All rewards may be considered taxable income. Contact your personal tax advisor for details. Program participation along with redeeming rewards is dependent on qualifying premiums being current and fully paid.
6 Healthy Rewards® programs are NOT insurance. Rather, these programs give a discount on the cost of certain goods and services. The customer must pay the entire discounted cost. Some Healthy Rewards programs are not available in all states, and programs may be discontinued at any time. Participating providers are solely responsible for their goods and services.
Buying an insurance plan through a broker or agent does not change or increase your insurance plan premiums, copayments, coinsurance, or deductibles. If you are working with a broker or agent, they may be eligible to receive commissions, fees, or other compensation from Cigna Healthcare. Cigna Healthcare pays brokers or insurance agents for providing service to our members. We are sharing this with you in accordance with section 202 of the Consolidated Appropriations Act. Broker compensation information is available at www.cignaproducer.com/ifp-broker-compensation/
Product availability may vary by location and plan type and is subject to change. All group health insurance policies and health benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For costs and details of coverage, review your plan documents or contact a Cigna Healthcare representative.
Cigna Healthcare products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of The Cigna Group, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company or its affiliates: For Arizona residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc. For Georgia residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc. For Illinois residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc. For North Carolina residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc. For South Carolina residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc. For Texas residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc. In Utah, all products and services are provided by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (Bloomfield, CT).
States with Plan Availability for 2024
Plans available in AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MS, NC, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, and VA. View county listings by state [PDF]
For available plans in all other areas, call us at
Pennsylvania State Eligibility Requirements
You are eligible for coverage under this Policy if, at the time of application:
- You are a citizen or national of the United States, or a non-citizen who is lawfully present in the United States, and are reasonably expected to be a citizen, national, or a non-citizen who is lawfully present for the entire period for which enrollment is sought; and
- You are a resident of the state of Pennsylvania; and
- You live in the Service Area in which You are applying, and intend to continue living there for the entire period for which enrollment is sought; and
- You are not incarcerated other than incarceration pending the disposition of charges; and
- You do not reside in an Institution; and
- You have submitted a completed and signed application for coverage and have been accepted in writing by Us.
The Policyholder must notify Us of all changes that may affect any Insured Person’s eligibility under this Policy.
Other Insured Persons may include the following Family Member(s):
- Your lawful spouse or domestic partner who lives in the Service Area.
- Your children who have not yet reached age 26.
- Your own, or Your spouse's or Your domestic partner’s Newborn children are automatically covered for the first 31 days of life. To continue coverage past that time, You must enroll the child as a Family Member by applying for his or her enrollment as a Family Member within 60 days of the date of birth, and pay any additional Premium for coverage beyond the 31st day after birth. Coverage for a newborn dependent child enrolled within 60 days of birth will be retroactive to the date of the child’s birth.
- An adopted child, including a child who is placed with You for adoption, is automatically covered for 31 days from the date of the adopted child’s placement for adoption or initiation of a suit of adoption. To continue coverage past that time, You must enroll the child as a Family Member by applying for his or her enrollment as a Family Member within 60 days of the date of adoption, and pay any additional Premium for coverage beyond the 31st day following placement of the child. Coverage for an adopted dependent child enrolled within 60 days of adoption will be retroactive to the date of the child’s placement for adoption or initiation of a suit of adoption.
- A child who is placed with You for foster care is automatically covered for 31 days from the date of the foster child’s placement. To continue coverage past that time, You must enroll the foster child as a Family Member by applying for his or her enrollment as a dependent within 60 days of the date the child is placed with You for foster care, and pay any additional Premium. Coverage for a foster child enrolled within 60 days of placement for foster care will be retroactive to the date of the child’s placement for foster care.
- If a court has ordered a Policyholder to provide coverage for an eligible child (as defined above) coverage will be automatic for the first 31 days following the date on which the court order is issued. To continue coverage past that time, You must enroll the child as a Family Member by applying for his or her enrollment as a Family Member within 60 days of the court order date, and paying any additional Premium. Court-ordered coverage for a dependent child enrolled within 60 days of the court order will be retroactive to the date of the court order.
- Your stepchildren who have not yet reached age 26.
- Your own, or Your spouse's or Your domestic partner’s unmarried children, regardless of age, enrolled prior to age 26, who are incapable of self-support due to medically certified continuing intellectual or physical disability, and are chiefly dependent upon the Insured Person for support and maintenance. Cigna Healthcare may require written proof of such disability and dependency within 31 days after the child's 26th birthday.
- Your eligible Family Members who were full time students prior to being called to active duty and return from active military service, are eligible for an extension of coverage once we receive the required form approved by the Department of Military & Veteran Affairs (DMVA), when the Family Member is: 1) a member of the Pennsylvania National Guard or any reserve component of the armed forces of the United States who is called or ordered to active duty, other than active duty for training, for a period of 30 or more consecutive days; or 2) a member of the Pennsylvania National Guard ordered to active State duty, including duty relating to the Emergency Management Assistance Compact, for a period of 30 or more consecutive days.
NOTE: A child enrolled as a Family Member under this Policy is entitled to receive, while outside the Service Area, only Emergency Services for Emergency Medical Conditions.
I want to...
Secure Member Sites
The Cigna Group Information
Individual and family medical and dental insurance plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc., and Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc. Group health insurance and health benefit plans are insured or administered by CHLIC, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CGLIC), or their affiliates (see a listing of the legal entities that insure or administer group HMO, dental HMO, and other products or services in your state). Accidental Injury, Critical Illness, and Hospital Care plans or insurance policies are distributed exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of The Cigna Group Corporation, are administered by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, and are insured by either (i) Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (Bloomfield, CT); (ii) Life Insurance Company of North America (“LINA”) (Philadelphia, PA); or (iii) New York Life Group Insurance Company of NY (“NYLGICNY”) (New York, NY), formerly known as Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. The Cigna Healthcare name, logo, and other Cigna Healthcare marks are owned by The Cigna Group Intellectual Property, Inc. LINA and NYLGICNY are not affiliates of The Cigna Group.
All insurance policies and group benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For availability, costs and complete details of coverage, contact a licensed agent or Cigna Healthcare sales representative. This website is not intended for residents of New Mexico.