Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being, and peace of mind of those we serve.
We deliver choice, predictability, affordability and access to quality care through connected, personalized solutions that advance whole person health, both in body and mind.
With more than 165 million customer and patient relationships in more than 30 countries and jurisdictions, we are able to harness actionable insights that drive better health care results.
Our global workforce of more than 74,000 employees are dedicated to living our mission and being champions of our customers and communities each and every day.
- Global network of 1M+ relationships with health care providers, clinics and facilities
- 68K+ contracted pharmacies in our networks representing more than 99% of all U.S. pharmacies
- 650+ collaborative care relationships with care providers, striving to provide better overall health, affordability and experience, covering 3.6 million customers
- 500+ hospitals in the Hospital Quality Incentive Program
- 17 million global medical customers
- 17 million global dental customers
- 15 million U.S. customers covered by Group Disability & Life
- Medicare Advantage plan in 17 states and Washington, D.C.
- Medicare prescription drug plans in all 50 states
- Ranked #65 on the 2019 Fortune 500 List
- Cigna named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices in 2018: World Index and North America Index
- 24/7/365 free national Veteran Support line
- 22 U.S. service centers available 24/7/365 for medical and dental plan customers
- 33K+ free health screenings provided in more than 130 U.S. communities through the Cigna Health Improvement Tour
- $200M committed to the Cigna Foundation and our communities
- $25M committed by the Cigna Foundation to Healthier Kids for our Future